Day 27 So You Want to Be My Next 3rd Grade Read Aloud? #SOL17

Okay, Books. The One and Only Ivan received the final rose, wore the crown, had the cape...it was our slam dunk, home run read aloud. It will leave a lasting impression on my students, as it has left on me. 

But now it's your turn. We are looking for our next, best chapter book read aloud. Are YOU the one who will cause my students to beg, "Just one more chapter!" Will YOU be the book that makes them think more than they ever have, feel more, be inspired more? 

Here are some of our contestants for the next read aloud:

The Wild Robot 

The Terrible Two 

Out of My Mind

Charlotte's Web

What books would YOU add to my list of contenders? We just finished a fantasy, so I was thinking another genre might be important to read, but I LOVED The Wild Robot and I worry if I don't read Charlotte's Web, my students might never experience it. 

I am looking for our next chapter book read aloud and would love your ideas! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#SOL16 Lesson From Piper

A Working Mom's "I am" Poem #sol15 Day 16

#SOL16 Ditch the Dojo?