#SOL18 Day 8 Letter From Hasbro

My daughter Megan turns 5 a week from today. Her birthday party theme is "My Little Pony" and the ponies have become her favorite toys lately. A couple of weeks ago, she was talking with my mom about the pony Trixie. She wanted Trixie to have a spell book. My mom suggested they write to the toy company Hasbro who makes My Little Pony. Megan dictated the letter and my mom wrote it. They mailed it, along with a picture Megan drew.

Yesterday in the mail, this arrived:
No toys or coupons with it, but still fun to get mail addressed to "Miss Megan Sokolowski" and she loved that the "management team" would consider her idea to make a spell book for Trixie. 



Before Megan has turned 5, she understand that writing is a powerful tool for expressing your opinion and trying to make changes. To be able to express your ideas well in writing is a critical tool in life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#SOL16 Lesson From Piper

A Working Mom's "I am" Poem #sol15 Day 16

#SOL16 Ditch the Dojo?